Monday, April 29, 2013

Update on it all

So, I recently blew up my computer.  Well not really.  It was starting to crash and I had no choice but to get a new one.  That plus a random work schedule messed up some of my time to write and listen.  My apologies to everyone.  Or mostly to me, since I seem to be the only reader of this.  Now that I have a new computer, I was forced to get a new version of I-tunes.  It sucks balls big time.  First off, I can't minimize the screen and set up my albums the way I wanted.  Secondly, whenever I am looking through my albums, it automatically sets up the playlist right underneath what ever album is highlighted, even if I don't want to listen to that album. Dear I-tunes, stop fucking with a program that works great.  That or let the user have to option if they like the older version.  Holy shit, I just became my father.

In the absence of my music collection, I was forced to listen to a lot of crap. Oh thank god for the return of my collection. I vow to honor my unwritten commitment to myself to write all of these reviews.  I realize the length of time it would take to write them all since I keep adding more and more music daily, but I will write as much as I can daily.  If it is multiple reviews, then it will be.  Tomorrow we start with a new album and continue from there.

Welcome back to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment