Thursday, February 21, 2013

A disclaimer on this blog.

This blog is personal journey into my musical world.  This is not a hipster blog to explain how awesome one band is and how another sucks.  This is for me to learn more about the music I own and why I love it.

I have on my computer over 2000 albums of varying genres.  I plan to write a review of each and every entry on my i-tunes daily.  There is no method to the madness, just I will start with the first one and move along to the next one daily.  The system of cataloging is really random.  I do not follow all the rules, but I do follow my own.  For instance, Al Green is under A for Al and Fiona Apple is under A for Apple.  That's just the way I have it set up, so please do not beat me up for it.  I will not write a true "review" of the album for every album.  I'm no music critic, but I am in love with music.  I love all that it represents.  Everything about it.  Some of my reviews might be about the actually songs, others about the memories of my life and why the tracks are important.  I will do the best I can to provide tracks off of each album to provide you with something to listen to while you read.

Please enjoy this journey with me.  One day you might know the artist, but not the story that goes with it.  The next day, you might not know who I am talking about.  I would love for you all to love all that I love about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment